Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.